Katadyn PowerSurvivor 40 Watermaker
For a pricing and availability please call us at +1 (415) 332-3179 or fill out the form below
The world‘s smallest electrical desalinator.
The 40E contains 40% fewer parts than its popular predecessor, the PowerSurvivor-35. Simplified construction and rugged design make the 40E remarkably easy to install, operate and maintain.
Extraordinarily compact, the 40E can be installed in the nooks and crannies otherwise unusable in many yachts. No watermaker draws so few amps. Using only 4 amps, the 40E can run for extended periods on alternative power alone.
The heart of the 40E is the rugged stainless high-pressure pump. Armed for the rigors of the marine environment, this watermaker is built to last. We're so certain, we've covered it with a superior
Warranty: 3 years on most components. The PowerSurvivor-40E is the only power watermaker that converts to manual operation in emergencies.
The Box contains the following items:
- PS 40 Unit - membrane/motor assembly
- Filter housing - Model 28 series (filter installed)
- Handle assembly
- Replacement filter - Pentair R30
- Owners Manual
- Grease - Grizzly grease, 25g tube Bio 1-1000
- 3 Way Valves Kit, PS40 (8018664)
- Membrane Preservative, 240g (8013609)
- Spool Valve Kit, PS40 (8016525)
- Fittings Kit, PS40 (8018659)
- Prefilter Installation Kit, PS40 (8018661)
- Hose Kit, PS40 (8013989) - 34,5'' Intake hose, 10' product hose, 10'' brine discharge hose